Oak Ridge National Laboratory is managed by UT-Battelle LLC for the US Department of Energy
Our Previous Drug & Vaccine Discovery Applications
Useful Links and References
Description: “COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition, resource sharing dashboard”
Description: “Nextstrain, Genetic Epidemiology of coronavirus”
Description: “UC Riverside article describing nsp10/16 complex is a potential target of antiviral drugs”
Description: “New York Times article describing malaria drug hydroxychloroquine relief symptoms of coronavirus”
Description: “Hotspot prediction between ACE2 and S protein receptor binding domain and between nsp10/16”
Description: “Thorn lab revised crystal structures of viral proteins”
Description: “KFC Server hotspot prediction between nsp10/16”
Description: “Coronavirus-human protein-protein interaction map”
Description: “Bloomberg news reporting research in ORNL aimed at repurposing of existing drugs”
Description: “The Wall Street Journal article describing that computing power of supercomputers are concentrated on coronavirus projects”
Description: “Q13 Fox news reporting the project on Summit discovers compounds that may stop coronavirus from spreading”
Description: “BBC Radio Norfolk clip of the interview of Dr. Jeremy Smith about using of Summit supercomputer in the current crisis”
Description: “OneZero article describing using Summit supercomputer to screen drugs to treat coronavirus”
Description: “Chattanooga Times Free Press article about the efforts in ORNL to combat coronavirus”
Description: “Daily Memphian article reporting experimental screening of coronavirus drugs in University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis”
Description: “WVLT video report about ONRL’s work to fight corona virus”
Description: “Rolling Stone article of interview of Dr. Jeremy Smith on coronavirus research”
Description: “WBUR short radio clip about repurposing of drugs for coronavirus”
Description: “Nextgov article about the contribution of Summit supercomputer in fighting against coronavirus”
Description: “Anchor clip about supercomputer’s role in coronavirus treatment”
Description: “IEEE Spectrum article describing the drug screening projects on supercomputers”
1. Pi M et al., Mol Endocrinol. 2015, 29, 1759-1773.
2. Pi M et al., Endocrinology. 2016, 157, 1866-1880.
3. Evangelista W et al. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016, 24, 4928-4935.
4. Xiao Z et al. Sci Signal. 2016, 9, ra113.
5. Evangelista W et al. Bioorg Med Chem, 2016, 24, 4928-4935.
6. Abdali N et al. ACS Infect Dis. 2017, 3, 89-98.
7. Dale JB et al. Vaccine, 2017, 35, 19-26.
8. Haynes K et al. J Med Chem, 2017, 60, 6205-621.
9. Velazquez H et al. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2018, 91, 491–504.
10. Xiao Z et al. J Clin Invest, 2018, 128, 157-174.
11. Pi M. et al. PLoS ONE, 2018, 13, e0195980.
12. Darzynkiewicz Z et al. Biophys J, 2019, 116, 648-658.
13. Evangelista W et al. J Phys Chem, 2019, 123, 5189-5195.